Great changes are taking place at great speed in the marine sectors. Stringent Classification rules and periodic inspections demand careful assessment on condition of a ship’s Hull and its structural members. Drydock demand and cost are on the rise day by day. Shipowners require timely assessment of cost for various class periodical inspections.
"Supreme Shipping Services" Figured out the dynamics of the changing regulatory requirements and its impact on ship owners business and emerged has a professional company to provide round the clock “Requisite service of Ultrasonic thickness measurement of Ships hull structure” to world wide ship owners. The company conforms to the ISO 9001: 2000 quality management standard, ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System and has also obtained approval certificate from INDIAN REGISTER OF SHIPPING, DET NORSKE VERITAS, LLOYDS’S REGISTER, AMERICAAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING, BUREAU VERITAS, GERMANISCHER LLOYDS, RINA, NKK, KOREAN REGISTER.
The Company’s riding teams exclusively for this function are mobile at all time and hold all valid travel documents. They are of highest caliber and headed by experienced Marine Engineers, Naval Architects & Master Mariners. The teams have been equipped with Latest Multiple Echo through coating Ultrasonic Equipments of Cygnus make. The Company is professionally equipped to carry out Hull Thickness Survey on all kinds of ships such as Bulk Carriers, General Cargo Ships, Container Ships, Tankers, LPG carriers, Chemical Tankers, etc and whether it is CAP, CAS, Special Survey, Intermediate Survey or Annual Survey. All our team mates are well knowledgeable in working with national as well as international surveyors and floating staff. They are committed to find better ways to meet clients needs, make right judgments, adhere to safety norms and deliver high quality services.
Our Edge on Services:
• Efficient Project management by the onsite and offsite teams.
• A professional and responsive attitude when addressing issues.
• Quick turnaround when urgent Issues come up.
• Determination to meet stringent deadlines without compromising on quality.
• Effective co-ordination with the clients technical team and end users.
• Prior Docking Survey, sail on vessels and prepare dry dock specifications pertaining to steel renewal quantity at each location of vessel including Identification of substantial wastages
• Provide Digital Photographic Support to Substantiate condition of various Structures
• Monitor steel repairs during dry dock / surveys and provide quick steel Estimation on daily basis
• Assist ship managers to conclude final negotiation of work done reports by providing exact details of steel renewal quantities at all locations
• Provide TM reports of High Accuracy on time for submission to classification Societies
• Provide a report on suspected areas receiving attention during next survey
• Our modern office infrastructure to cater to needs of our clients at any time 365 days in a year, 7 days in a week and 24 hours in a day.